201. The table s_party_per stores what?
the answer is:
a. userlists and users
b. employees and positions
c. access group and members
202. The siebel application engine parametes are stored in what?choose one
203. what u are going to verify after installing gateway server?
a)verify the sessetup.log file.
b)check windows or unix deamon process are started.
204. For extension columns what is true?choose one
a)start with x_
205. when do compile the srf wrt the following things done during localization.
a)localization of applets
b)import of translated strings
c)export of untranslated strings
d)multilingual list of values.
206. You have an opportunity and u want to associate a list of activities to it?how u will carry out this?
a)have a form applet for opportunity and a list applet for activities.
b)form applet for activities and list for opportunity.
c)both list applet
d)both form applet
207. Which of the following entities u will associate with one person?
208. you have server machines and laptops what all needs to be set up on the mobile client side,server side and database side.
This is a direct question from study guide.
209. A person has 4 responsibilities?what he will see?choose one
a)union of all the views.
210. the data related to user is stored in which table?choose one
c)one intersection table
211. You are running a workflow process and u want to assign something through the assignment manager in between.How u will do this in workflow?choose one
a)siebel operation step
c) Business Service
212. What is the use of process properties in workflow?choose one.
a)to set object id.
213. How u will assign and register a view?choose one
a)add view by goto ebusiness application----->application admin--->views
b)goto view--->view web template--->web template items.
214. A list applet displays data from what?choose one
a)many tables and columns
b)single table and columns
215. In tools if u want to search for the parent child relation in which tab is it possible?choose one
216. If u want to view the hierarchy without viewing the parent then through which tab u are going to achieve this?choose one
217. Which of the following is not a child of business component?choose one
218. eMarketing is what application?
219. If an employee is not going to work for extended period of time what are the things u are not going to do?
a)set end date
b)stop transaction merger processer ,merger
c)delete docking dir
d)delete the user.
220. What are the entities present under business object definitions?
221. Which component u will check to ensure that the remote client will properly function?choose one
222. What are the following ways u will navigate to a screen?choose two
223. A person wants to drill down from contact list applet to employee readonly list applet by
clicking on the owner by field?how he will be able to achieve that?choose two
a)under source field give employee.
b)give id under destination field
c)give the hyperlink field as owner by and destination view.
224. You have a 1:M table where does the foregin key reside on this?choose one
a)on the many side
225. The data related with competitor,potential client is stored in which table?choose one
226. If u want to change the application name while the application is opening up on
a)application splash text
227. How u will locate a foreign key for a particular table in tools?choose one
a)query for foreign key table and find column
228. A sales representative wants to take a weekly report on the activites for that week.How that is achieved?choose one
a)use predefined query
b)change standard query
c)change standard report
d)customize a siebel report
229. What are the steps u will folow to install the webserver extension?choose two
a)start windows service.
b)use the eappweb program
c)install web server
230. Customer Centric Approach caters with:
a) Managing and Synchronizing customer interactions across all channels
b) Managing and Synchronizing customer interactions within a single channel
c) Managing and Synchronizing employee interactions across all channels
d) Managing and Synchronizing customer interactions within a single channels