31. Upon completing a repository search in Tools, how do you navigate to an object definition found during the search?
� A. Right-click the object in the results list
� B. Click the object in the results list
� C. Double-click the object in the results list
� D. Select the object and press the Space Bar
32. What mechanism prevents the entry of duplicate records by specifying the columns that must contain a unique set of values?
� A. Foreign key
� B. Index
� C. Primary key
� D. User key
33. Which type of relationship requires an intersection table?
� A. Many-to-One (M:1)
� B. One-to-One (1:1)
� C. Many-to-Many (M:M)
� D. One-to-Many (1:M)
34. Where is main organization-related data stored in the Siebel database?
� A. S_ORG_EXT table
� B. S_ORGANIZATION
� C. S_BU table
� D. S_BUSINESS table
35. When you create a join to a party table, the destination column must reference the _____
column in the joined table.
� A. ROW_ID
� B. PARTY_ID
� C. BU_ID
� D. PAR_ROW_ID
36. You want to add your company’ s logo in the branding area. Which of the following is NOT a step that you need to accomplish this?
� A. Compile an .srf and test the application after you modify it in Tools to see whether the logo appears
� B. Specify the name of the logo in an HTML IMG tag
� C. Test the application after saving the template file to see whether the logo appears
� D. Edit CCFrameBanner.swt template file to add an image
37. What steps do you have to perform in order to bind applets to a view template? Choose two.
� A. Drag the applets from the list onto the placeholders in the view template
� B. Launch the Web View Layout Editor in Siebel Tools to have the template file and the applets window open
� C. Create a new Screen View definition in Screens
� D. Modify properties in Siebel Tools, by navigating to View || View Web template || View Web Template Item
38. Which of the following is true of the Item Identifier property of an applet web template item?
� A. It is read by the Siebel Tools to generate the final HTML
� B. It specifies the condition under which this item is mapped
� C. It specifies the ID assigned to the control that is mapped to the placeholder in the .swt file
� D. It specifies the name of the control or list item such as List and Form
39. You want to edit the Web layout of a Contact Form applet by right-clicking and choosing
Edit Web Layout. You have checked out the appropriate project but you still get an error as
soon as you choose Edit Web Layout. Which of the following toolbar settings should you
have set first?
� A. History
� B. List
� C. Web Controls
� D. Edit
� E. Target Browser Group
� F. Debug
You want to show some data from the Sales Stage business component in your
business component. How would you do this?
� A. By creating an implicit join between the
� B. By using the intersection table S_OPTY_STG
� C. By creating a link between
� D. By creating a join from the
41. Which of the following is NOT true of the Join Specification object type?
� A. Name of the join specification object definition must be unique within the join
� B. Destination column is required if the join occurs on a column other than ROW_ID
� C. Source field denotes the name of the field on which the destination table will be joined
� D. The Join Specification specifies the table to be joined
42. You want to bring party data into a different party business component. Which of the
following would you NOT do when mapping a field to a column in a Party table?
� A. Select an existing or create a new explicit join
� B. Use the existing implicit join from S_PARTY to the other Party table
� C. Set the appropriate type for the new Field
� D. Select the desired column in the joined table
43. In a M:M link, which of the following properties must be populated? Choose three.
� A. Child business component
� B. Inter table
� C. Destination field
� D. Inter child column
A B D
44. When you configure a static drilldown to a different business component, which of the
following you would NOT do? Choose two.
� A. Set Hyperlink field and view properties
� B. Set business component, source field, and destination field properties to enable drilldown to a view based on a different parent record
� C. Create a new drilldown object for the applet in Siebel Tools
� D. Identify one or more matching conditions to trigger drilling down to a specific target view
� E. Set the field, value, and sequence properties
45. Which of the following is NOT one of the steps in configuring a dynamic picklist in Siebel
� A. Set the Type Value property on the picklist to the picklist name in the S_LST_OF_VAL
� B. Specify the Business Component to be used by the Pick List object
� C. Set the runtime property to TRUE on the control or list column object
� D. Create a Pick Map definition
46. Which of the following are true of Multi-value group (MVG)? Choose two.
� A. Its visual cue is
� B. It requires dedicated space for each child record on a view
� C. Multi-value field is required for an MVG
� D. It is an alternative to a detail view for managing parent and related child records
� E. It cannot be built on M:M relationships
47. Which of the following is a valid reason to use unused columns of an existing standard 1:1
extension table (rather than creating a custom extension column on the base table)?
� A. The columns will very rarely be included in the User Interface, and applies to only
a small subset of the records in the base table
� B. It will improve performance
� C. It is a solution when you have not purchased the Advanced Database Extensibility module
� D. Siebel does not permit creation of new columns on base tables
48. Which of the following access control mechanisms is NOT how Siebel limits records a user
can access in a given view?
� A. Membership in access groups for catalogs and categories
� B. User ID
� C. User’ s responsibilities
� D. User’ s organization
� E. User’ s position
49. Which of the following is NOT one of the steps of enabling Multilingual List of Values
� A. Compile a new .srf and deploy
� B. Determine which columns to enable
� C. Update the existing data in the database by running the MLOV upgrade utility
� D. Configure columns for MLOVs
� E. Create 1:M extension table to S_LST_OF_VAL table for each target language
50. For which Contact view do you set the Visibility Applet Type property to Sales Rep?
� A. For All Contacts
� B. For My Team’ s Contacts
� C. For My Personal Contacts
� D. For All Contacts across Organizations
� E. For My Contacts