1. Siebel eConfigurator, ePricer, and eAdvisor are collectively known as what?
� A. Siebel MidMarket Edition
� B. Interactive Selling Suite
� C. Siebel Employee Applications
� D. Siebel Sales
2. Which entity represents a person external to your company?
� A. Customer
� B. Party
� C. Contact
� D. Person
3. Which entities always belong to a team? Choose three.
� A. Activity
� C. Contact 1
� D. Account
� E. Service Request
B C D
4. Which type of product is an internal application used by employees and partners?
� A. Employee Application
� B. Partner Application
� C. Customer Application
� D. Employee Partner Application
5. An Employee Application has the following characteristics? Choose two.
� A. Used by employees only
� B. Used by employees and partners
� C. Internal application
� D. Used by employees and customers
6. Marcel found out the area code of his contact, Céline, has changed from 912 to 440. Which of the following is the easiest way for him to change Céline’ s area code?
� A. Find Céline’ s record in the My Contacts View, delete it, and create a new record
� B. Find Céline’ s record in the My Contacts View, go to the detail applet, change the area code
� C. Find Céline’ s record in the All Contacts Across Organizations View, delete her phone number from a primary list, and input the new one
� D. Find Céline’ s record in the My Contacts View, delete her phone number from a primary list, and then input the new number
7. Which of the following objects is used to retrieve data from the database?
� A. View
� B. Business Object
� C. Business Component
� D. Database table
8. How many Business Components can a single list or form Applet reference?
� A. Two (if using a toggle)
� B. One
� C. Unlimited
� D. Eight
9. Complete this statement: A business object contains information about the _________
between business components.
� A. Differences
� B. Similarities
� C. Shared properties
� D. Relationships
10. Which of the following statements is true?
� A. Form applet data comes from only one table
� B. Form applet data may come from many tables and columns
� C. Form applet data may come from many columns in a single table
� D. Form applet data comes from only one column in a table